Find below detailed information about the Community Engagement and Benefit Sharing Plan associated with the project during the Construction and Operation phases.
Community engagement and benefit sharing plan (CEBSP)
Community benefits and commitments
We are committed to building strong, trusting relationships with the community that surround the wind farm as well as with all the relevant stakeholders through the implementation of our Community Engagement and Benefit Sharing Plan. This is essential to establishing a social license to operate. Our company is financially supporting the delivery of this plan by investing into the community over the life of the wind farm as well as providing other non-financial benefits that will be achieved through key initiatives described below:
- Neighbourhood Benefit Program – to share economic benefits with the neighbours closest to the wind farm during the construction and operation phases.
- Community Benefit Fund – to be implemented during the Operation phase of the wind farm to develop priority local community projects.
- Local School Program – including educational sessions on renewables, visits to operating wind farms, etc.
- Sponsorships – supporting local businesses campaign, local organisations, etc.
Community engagement committee minutes
The minutes of all the meetings held by the Community Engagement Committee are available at the Moyne Shire Council website.
Information sessions & presentations
Upcoming sessions & presentations
Previous sessions & presentations
- Pre Construction Community Information Day (organised by GPG Australia, Railway Place, Port Fairy) March 24 2022
- Community Open Day (organised by GPG Australia at the RSL Hall in Port Fairy) 7th April 2021
• No upcoming community events are scheduled for the moment
Previous community events
Call for applications
Ryan Corner Wind Farm Community Benefit Program will begin once the Wind Farm is operational. The Grant program will open in March- each year and close in June of the same year. The announcement for successful grants will be in November of the same year.
You might also be interested in
Find out about the latest progress on the project through a gallery of videos, photos and weekly construction reports.
Get access to endorsements and permitting documentation for all key aspects of the project from compliance, modifications and all plans for key assessments.